ACCDDS.DLL - (Version:12.0.4518.1014) Information:
- Company: Microsoft Corporation
- Product: 2007 Microsoft Office system
- Version: 12.0.4518.1014
- Size: 953192 Byte (930KB)
- MD5: 660f5dce32b3af4bcc08a65e24030042
- System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Important: If your PC is producing ACCDDS.DLL errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file ACCDDS.DLL is part of the software 2007 Microsoft Office system from the Microsoft Corporation. ACCDDS.DLL size is 953192 Byte (930KB), the version is 12.0.4518.1014,works on Microsoft Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600).
- "ACCDDS.DLL not found."
- "ACCDDS.DLL Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing ACCDDS.DLL Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte ACCDDS.DLL Startup Errors"
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
If Windows notifies you of ACCDDS.DLL errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for ACCDDS.DLL errors!
To Fix (ACCDDS.DLL) errors you’ll need to follow the 3 steps below:
- Step1:>>Download (ACCDDS.DLL) Fix Tool.<<
- Step2: Left click the “Scan” button to Auto Scan.
- Step3: Finally, click ‘Start Repair‘ button. The Fix complete.