FlashUtil32_21_0_0_242_ActiveX.dll - (Version:21,0,0,242) Information:
- Company: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Product: Flash Player Helper
- Version: 21,0,0,242
- Size: 514240 Byte (502KB)
- MD5: b00370ee8c9929aa9903e5e7f1ab69b2
- System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
Important: If your PC is producing FlashUtil32_21_0_0_242_ActiveX.dll errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file FlashUtil32_21_0_0_242_ActiveX.dll is part of the software Flash Player Helper from the Adobe Systems Incorporated. FlashUtil32_21_0_0_242_ActiveX.dll size is 514240 Byte (502KB), the version is 21,0,0,242,works on Microsoft Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit.
- "FlashUtil32_21_0_0_242_ActiveX.dll not found."
- "FlashUtil32_21_0_0_242_ActiveX.dll Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing FlashUtil32_21_0_0_242_ActiveX.dll Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte FlashUtil32_21_0_0_242_ActiveX.dll Startup Errors"
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
If Windows notifies you of FlashUtil32_21_0_0_242_ActiveX.dll errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for FlashUtil32_21_0_0_242_ActiveX.dll errors!
To Fix (FlashUtil32_21_0_0_242_ActiveX.dll) errors you’ll need to follow the 3 steps below:
- Step1:>>Download (FlashUtil32_21_0_0_242_ActiveX.dll) Fix Tool.<<
- Step2: Left click the “Scan” button to Auto Scan.
- Step3: Finally, click ‘Start Repair‘ button. The Fix complete.