avgstrmx.exe - (Version:10.0.0.1295) Information:
- Company: AVG Technologies
- Product: AVG Internet Security
- Version: 10.0.0.1295
- Size: 344416 Byte (336KB)
- MD5: f7d2a14c6f896233630e31d9b0ee91ee
- System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
Important: If your PC is producing avgstrmx.exe errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file avgstrmx.exe is part of the software AVG Internet Security from the AVG Technologies. avgstrmx.exe size is 344416 Byte (336KB), the version is 10.0.0.1295,works on Microsoft Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit.
- "avgstrmx.exe not found."
- "avgstrmx.exe Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing avgstrmx.exe Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte avgstrmx.exe Startup Errors"
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
If Windows notifies you of avgstrmx.exe errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for avgstrmx.exe errors!
To Fix (avgstrmx.exe) errors you’ll need to follow the 3 steps below:
- Step1:>>Download (avgstrmx.exe) Fix Tool.<<
- Step2: Left click the “Scan” button to Auto Scan.
- Step3: Finally, click ‘Start Repair‘ button. The Fix complete.