cdrom.sys - (Version:5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2108)) Information:
- Company: Microsoft
- Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- Version: 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2108)
- Size: 62976 Byte (61KB)
- MD5: 1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe
- System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Important: If your PC is producing cdrom.sys errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file cdrom.sys is part of the software Microsoft® Windows® Operating System from the Microsoft. cdrom.sys size is 62976 Byte (61KB), the version is 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2108),works on Microsoft Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600).
- "cdrom.sys not found."
- "cdrom.sys Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing cdrom.sys Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte cdrom.sys Startup Errors"
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
If Windows notifies you of cdrom.sys errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for cdrom.sys errors!
To Fix (cdrom.sys) errors you’ll need to follow the 3 steps below:
- Step1:>>Download (cdrom.sys) Fix Tool.<<
- Step2: Left click the “Scan” button to Auto Scan.
- Step3: Finally, click ‘Start Repair‘ button. The Fix complete.