manageReaders.exe - (Version:5.00.0.51) Information:
- Company: Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd.
- Product: eToken PKI Client
- Version: 5.00.0.51
- Size: 69632 Byte (68KB)
- MD5: 37c7b5d64a1d1b8f5991a1895492e3cb
- System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit
Important: If your PC is producing manageReaders.exe errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file manageReaders.exe is part of the software eToken PKI Client from the Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd.. manageReaders.exe size is 69632 Byte (68KB), the version is 5.00.0.51,works on Microsoft Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit.
- "manageReaders.exe not found."
- "manageReaders.exe Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing manageReaders.exe Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte manageReaders.exe Startup Errors"
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
If Windows notifies you of manageReaders.exe errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for manageReaders.exe errors!
To Fix (manageReaders.exe) errors you’ll need to follow the 3 steps below:
- Step1:>>Download (manageReaders.exe) Fix Tool.<<
- Step2: Left click the “Scan” button to Auto Scan.
- Step3: Finally, click ‘Start Repair‘ button. The Fix complete.